Welcome to You Ought to be in Pictures, #11 in the Mystery Quilt Series! This quilt finishes to 52×63″. 3½ hours.
Due to popular demand (otherwise known as a lot of whining) this mystery is written entirely in PICTURES. Seriously. Other than the pre-class document, there are no words.
Stuff You Need to Know
- Read ALL the words. Don’t assume (you know what happens when you do!), but read ALL of those words. Contact me if you have any questions.
- If you need a refresher for Stitch & Flip corners, go to https://tracysmysteries.wordpress.com/helpful-docs/ and download the Corner Triangle Methods sheet.
- When you finish a clue, put the pieces you sewed back in to the bag you got them from, unless otherwise instructed.
- Clues will be posted every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on how long I think it will take you. If you finish ‘early’, take a break. Get up and walk around. Open the door and breathe some fresh air.
- Call or text me with any questions – ANY questions. Again, don’t assume! I’ll be by my phone until the end of the class.
- After class is officially over I’ll still be available, though I’ll take a breather. And maybe a nap. Ask your questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- The clues will remain posted until 10 p.m.the night after the class.
- In the last clue I’ll post the files containing the full pattern plus a diagram of the quilt for you to download.