Welcome to Three Charms, #2 in the Mystery Quilt Series! This quilt finishes to 60×60″ and it includes an optional pieced border to increase the size to 72×72″. The border is not part of the class, but the instructions will be included in your final pattern. 6½ hours.
Stuff You Need to Know
- Read ALL the words. Don’t assume (you know what happens when you do!), but read ALL of those words.
- If you need a refresher for Stitch & Flip corners, go to https://tracysmysteries.wordpress.com/helpful-docs/ and download the Corner Triangle Methods sheet.
- When you finish a clue, put the pieces you sewed back in to the bag you got them from, unless otherwise instructed.
- Clues will be posted every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on how long I think it will take you. If you finish ‘early’, take a break. Get up and walk around. Open the door and breathe some fresh air.
- Call or text me with any questions – ANY questions. Again, don’t assume! I’ll be by my phone until the end of the class.
- After class is officially over I’ll still be available, though I’ll take a breather. And maybe a nap. Ask your questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- The clues will remain posted until 10 p.m. on Sunday, March 29.
- At the end of the class (on Saturday), I’ll post the files containing the full pattern plus a diagram of the quilt for you to download. Please download these before the page gets shut down on Sunday night.