Welcome to The Portal!
Click on the mystery you’re registered for. You’ll be taken to the password page, then you’ll have full access to class documents and clues as they’re posted.
What? You haven’t registered yet? Contact me!
You’re registered and don’t have a password? Contact me!
Stuff You Need to Know
- Read ALL the words. Don’t assume (you know what happens when you do!), but read ALL of those words.
- If you need a refresher for Stitch & Flip corners, go to https://tracysmysteries.wordpress.com/helpful-docs/ and download the Corner Triangle Methods sheet.
- When you finish a clue, put the pieces you sewed back in to the bag you got them from, unless otherwise instructed.
- Clues will be posted every 30 or 60 minutes, depending on how long I think it will take you. If you finish ‘early’, take a break. Get up and walk around. Open the door and breathe some fresh air.
- Call or text me with any questions – ANY questions. Again, don’t assume! I’ll be by my phone until the end of the class.
- After class is officially over I’ll still be available, though I’ll take a breather. And maybe a nap. Ask your questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- At the end of the class, I’ll post the files containing the full pattern plus a diagram of the quilt for you to download. Please download these before the page gets shut down.
- The clues will remain posted until 10 p.m. the day after the class.